Peppersmith Project Smile Terms and Conditions -
Win a five-night stay for two in Helsinki, Finland, with £1,000 spending money and a hotel included.
Entry into this prize draw is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By entering into this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
2. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Promoter & Peppersmith.
3. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. Entrants must have internet access to an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account.
5. Employees or their immediate family of the Promoter & Peppersmith or any of their associated companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or suppliers are excluded from entering the prize draw.
6. No purchase or payment is required.
7. The prize draw is open until 30th June 2021 at 23:59 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion period will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. Entrants can enter the prize draw via any one of the following entry methods. Entrants should only enter once via one entry method.
Entrants can enter via the following entry mechanics in the promotional period:
1) Tagging @PeppersmithUK in your Project Smile Instagram Story using the hashtag #ProjectSmile
2) Tagging @PeppersmithUK in your Project Smile Instagram Feed Post using the hashtag #ProjectSmile
3) Commenting underneath our pinned launch post on Facebook with yourProject Smile photo using the hashtag #ProjectSmile
4) Commenting underneath our pinned launch post on Twitter with your Project Smile photo using the hashtag #ProjectSmile
5) Participating in our Pay With a Smile Experience
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any and all entrants who do not comply with these entry requirements, or entries which contain anythird-party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actionswhich appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
11. There is one prize to be one across all social platforms. Win a five-night stay for two in Helsinki, Finland, with £1,000 spending money and a hotel included.
12. There is no cash alternative available. No transfer or assignment of prizes will be permitted except by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
13. There will be 1 winner selected from entries made via the entry methods.
14. The winner will be determined by random after the promotion period chosen on the date stated on the competition post by Peppersmith. The winner will be selected within 30 working days of the end of the PromotionPeriod.
15. The winner will be notified by the Promoter publishing an Instagram Story and/or direct private message via Instagram account used to enter the prize draw within 30 days of the date of the draw.
16. The winner must reply to the notification within 7 days from the notification date, in order to confirm the postal address to which the prize can be sent.
17. If no response is obtained within the 7 days from the notification emaildate, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Again, the prize draw winner must reply to the notification within 7 days from the notification email date to claim the prize. There will be 3 alternate drawing(s) after which the prize will remain unawarded. The unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
18. The Promoter is the controller for the processing of personal data in connection with the promotion.
19. The Promoter will use your email address, name or any other contact details you provide for the promotion for purpose and duration of the promotion. The Promoter will use this information for the sole purpose of contacting you, should you win the promotion.Liability
20. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, mis-delivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; online failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner.
21. The promoter reserves the right to re-distribute, re-share and store content onto their social platforms.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any inaccuracy in the contact details supplied by the participant that may result in the inability of the Promoter to contact that participant.
23. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winners that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
24. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these aforementioned terms.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
27. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
29. This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.